Sponsors:
"American Idol" is Retarded

No, I don't mean the show. Well, I do. But I also mean "American Idol" winner Fantasia Barrino. If she read this, she might be offended. But don't worry - she can't: Fantasia Barrino Reveals She's Illiterate.



Okay, so we only know that she's illiterate, so we can only infer that she is retarded. I'll let you know when we get the results of the IQ test.

Why am I even bothering to post this? Just sharing the irony of an "American Idol" being illiterate. That's really something to aspire to. Be sure to tell every little girl you know that she too can be an illiterate high-school drop out unwed mother, if she tries really hard.

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page