Sponsors:
Universal Healthcare People at it Again

Oh, yeah, this is great - Universal Health Care Push Being Revived.

Yet another reason why democracy is rotten.

Auto worker David Pavlick says "The system we have now is immoral". Translation: Oh golly, I have to pay an awful lot for insurance and I don't like it. I sure would like the government to force people who are more successful than me to foot the bill!.

These people should be shot. (For legal reasons, I should probably ask you to not actually shoot them. Or beat them up, even though they really deserve it. So don't. Unfortunately, we don't have any laws against promoting communism.)

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page