Sponsors:
Man Living with Dinosaurs?


from Bibleland Studios - Dinosaurs Swallows Human?

I found this on Bibleland Studios through an ad on my post Is The Limited View of Evolution Scientific?.

There's more at this site, set up by those who "found" the fossil. There's some relevance to the topic of whether or not evolutionary theory is falsifiable, which will be evident in the next post.

Other posts on this topic:

Is Evolutionary Theory Scientific?
Is The Limited View of Evolution Scientific?
Man Living with Dinosaurs?
Is the More Comprehensive View of Evolution Scientific?


Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.


What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page