Sponsors:
12/24/2004 Site Updates

As I'm sure you've noticed, I've re-designed the main page again. I'm out of school for winter break, and I realized how slowly the old page loads when you aren't on a super-fast connection. So I went to work, and I came up with what's on there now.

It should load a lot faster, and I'm hoping it is just as easy (or easier) to navigate. I did add some things that I'd wanted before but couldn't work into the old layouts - a 'Site News' and 'Recent Posts' section at the top, and then a 'Recent Trackbacks' section (to encourage people to link to my posts) and a 'Friends on the Blogroll' section (which is, I think, a better way to manage my Blogroll).

And of course there is the longer listing of recent posts with descriptions (shorter than the ones I used before). I did away with the right sidebar in favor of putting the important links at the top of the page in button-style.

As always, please let me know what you think in the 'Comments' section. Feel free to tell me if you hate it - but don't forget that giving specific reasons will be most helpful. I'm still changing things around a bit, so your suggestions are appreciated.

Note: As of right now, I'm still working on changing the format of the individual posts. The topbar and leftbar will be the same as the main page, but I'll leave out the four sections at the top.

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page