Sponsors:
Kerry Lies About Who He Would Appoint to the Supreme Court

The other day I came across an article that quoted Sen. John Kerry as saying that he would not appoint anyone to the Supreme Court if that person would overturn Roe. V. Wade. I forgot to bookmark the article, and I welcome any correction if this is a factual error - though I'm fairly certain he did say this outrightly.

When I read the article, I remembered the claim Kerry made during the Second Presidential Debate at Washington University in St. Louis. When asked about who he would appoint to fill Supreme Court vacancies, he went on an ideological spiel about how he believed in appointing good judges - those whose opinions did not betray the fact of whether they were black or white, conservative or liberal, etc. and so on.

Kerry tried to claim that he had no requirements for the positions other than that the person would be a "good judge" by the standards he mentioned. Unfortunately for him, he seemed to forget making this statement when he contradicted it by admitting that potential Justices would have to pass the pro-choice test.

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page