Sponsors:
Best Scary Movies for Halloween?

I'm trying to find some scary movies to watch for Halloween, and because my movie knowledge isn't the best I'm asking for recommendations. I enjoy the cheesy B-movie horror flick every now and again, but what I'd really like are some legitimately frightening movies - unfortunately, I don't find many "scary" movies that scary.

I enjoyed Wrong Turn and found it mildly frightening. Signs scared me, possibly because years of watching the television show Sightings when I was younger has given me a slight alien-phobia. Dawn of the Dead was fun, but not scary. The recent movie The Grudge was mildly frightening as well (Sightings might have given me a mild ghost-phobia as well). I loved The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (you know, with Johnny Depp) - so it's probably on the Halloween list even though it isn't really a scary movie. Creepy is good too, of course.

Any suggestions?

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page