Sponsors:
More Airline Terrorism on the Way?

I came across Terror in the Skies -- Again? by chance, and I definately recommend checking it out. Annie Jacobsen believes she may have had a close brush with potential terrorists making a practice run at either an airplane hijacking or something similar. Wizbang linked to a response to the incident on The Spoons Experience. Later, Wizbang posted an article raising some questions about Jacobsen's interpretation of the incident.

I'll do some more looking around and reading on this tomorrow, and post on updates.

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page