Sponsors:
Gay Marriage in Massachusetts
how about that?

I just got home and read a news article about the Massachusetts High Court ruling in favor of allowing gay marriage. Before I weigh in, I'm requesting some (preferably well-thought out) comments on the issue. Is it moral? Should it be legal? Let me know in the 'Comments' section, and I'll try to do a post later tonight that addresses the issues that come up. Thanks!

Note: I know a lot of people oppose gay marriage, otherwise it wouldn't be such a big issue. And I also know that some of them must have a well-reasoned argument against it - so please do speak up:)

Further Note: Not getting too much debate.. mostly just people who think that we should allow gay marriage. And so do I. So I may can the topic for now in search of something else...
What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page