Sponsors:
Best Album Ever?
Neurosis: A Sun that Never Sets

Someone burned me a copy of this album a few days ago, and I've been listening to it over and over since. I have heard music that would probably be classified in the same genre, but nothing quite like this. This is not the kind of music I imagine when I think of metal, but it may well be heavier than any other group I have encountered. Not so much hard as intense... tribal drums/percussion, some heavy guitars but also a lot of mellow atmospheric sound, and violins. The singer actually has a beautiful normal- singing voice, and the heavy vocals are more.. well, again, intense, than anything else. If you haven't heard it, you definately need to.
What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page