Sponsors:
Another Monday Night
--Will there be more controversy?

I certainly hope so, though my time is much more limited on weekdays than it is on weekends. I should have time to do at least one post on something, maybe two if they end up being short and I don't get too active in 'Comments' section debates:)

So, any requests? The "Gentleman Cannibal" thing was a request - so if you know of any news articles that bring up interesting issues, or anything else that might work, feel free to post it on 'Comments' and maybe we can get something going again tonight:)

What do YOU think?
Click Here to join the discussion!

Get your blog listed on my main page! by linking to this post. How do you do it? Click here to find out.

I'll add you to my Blogroll if you Blogroll Me!






















End Page